Free Shipping - Made to Order
This item currently ships in 1-6 weeks + 2-8 days shipping time
HEIRLOOM SERIES • 3/16" Door & 12 Gauge Body • 6 Locking Bolts (3 Each Side) • Matte Gray Paint (Gloss Paint Options) • 30 Minute
Fire Rating (Up to 1.5 Hour Available) • Single Drop Handle • Interior:Shelves (H48-EZ Out Available) • Combination Lock or Electronic Lock (Additional options available)
The Heirloom Series is Sun Welding's home and office series, offering the best in home security. The Heirloom Series comes standard with a solid 3/16" steel plate door and 12 gauge solid steel body. The Heirloom comes with your choice of a mechanical day locking dial or electronic keypad. The lock is protected by a 1/4" hard plate and 1/2" absorption plate, to resist from impact, drilling, or punch attacks . The independent bolt works are protected by two spring loaded re-locking systems, which lock the entire bolt works together. The bolt works offers three active bolts on the opening side of the door and five dead bolts on the hing side of the door. The Heirloom comes complete with a thirty minute fire rating (available upgrades to 1.5 hours). The UL fire insulation protects all six interior surfaces. The exterior comes in your choice of gloss colors. The finishing touch is the hand applied artwork. The Heirloom offers the Sun Welding quality in protection and strength for your valuables and firearms.
Proudly made in America!
The fire insulation is used on all six sides of the safe. In addition heat sensitive expanding fire seal that swells up to eight times its size is used to fill in the space around the door. The fire rating test is completed by taking a safe and placing it in an oven that is 1200_ for 'x' minutes. At 'x' minutes the internal temperature of the safe reaches 350_. The actual burn time of the safe has many factors such as temperature of the fire and length of the fire.
- 30 Minutes Standard weighs 375 lbs
- 1/4" Door w/ 10 Gauge Body 449 lbs
- 3/8" Door w/ 3/16" Body 553 lbs
- 1/2" Door w/ 1/4" Body 670 lbs
- Internal dimensions approximately 46.5"H x 19"W x 13.75"D
- 60 Minutes increases weight to 420 lbs
- 1/4" Door w/ 10 Gauge Body 494 lbs
- 3/8" Door w/ 3/16" Body 598 lbs
- 1/2" Door w/ 1/4" Body 715 lbs
- Internal dimensions approximately 45.25"H x 17.75"W x 12.5"D
- 90 Minutes increases weight to 465 lbs
- 1/4" Door w/ 10 Gauge Body 539 lbs
- 3/8" Door w/ 3/16" Body 643 lbs
- 1/2" Door w/ 1/4" Body 760 lbs
- Internal dimensions approximately 44"H x 16.5"W x 11.25"D